Improve SaaS Sales
Freemium Sales Model
1. Offering your customers the experience of trying out your product through freemium growth plans is a tried and tested process. What makes this growth plan effective to your organization today?
2. How well are you engaging your customers through your product and creating the experience for them to translate this to paid subscriptions?
3. Learn how to get your Freemium model to work for you and mitigate limitations that exist today around this growth strategy for your organization
4. Explore with us the parameters needed to create success around the model and explore key Metrics involved in successfully implementing this program and creating product based growth
Inbound sales channels
1. How are you translating your traffic into a successful sales program?
2. Are you investing in marketing but losing the potential to convert them into meaningful customers?
3. Is your current sales infrastructure creating the right engagement experience for your customers?
4. What are the best ways to create sustainable lead nurture processes for your inbound leads?
5. What channels are you yielding the highest converting customers?
6. Omni-channel marketing is a laborious and expensive process, your success not only depends on your investment to create the right channels for traffic to your website but it is important to understand how they converting into sales opportunities and revenue for you.
Outbound sales Programs
1. Outbound sales processes are not going anywhere. This age old tested process has the ability to create high impact if successfully implemented. This process is just not about calling a set of leads and expecting results, There is lot more to generating high value leads and creating value through a set of industry best practices to help yield maximum returns out of this traditional sales model.
2. Do you have the right database and the right decision makers?
3. Are you successfully engaging the right tools to create multi-medium outreach and creating high impact connections
4. Are your campaigns yielding the right metrics create to enable success?
5. Learn more from us the process of advocating the right processes to create high impact opportunities and pipeline
Why do you need a sales consulting company?
Even the best-designed product doesn’t reach its full potential without a solid and dynamic sales strategy. Through our industry experience, we’ve observed, most start-ups encounter course-altering setbacks when deploying the right sales strategy. With many moving parts in your start-up, the guidance of experts can elevate the sales process and get you started on the right path. This approach when taken timely can help conserve critical resources, budgets, time, and course corrections.
ConduitSales was created to offer support to SaaS companies taking their products into the hands of their customers. We take a meticulous approach to understanding your products, and vision and create implementable growth plans. We not only help create growth plans but take existing processes and create better ones through industry-tested best practices and models.
Create a sustainable growth model and your Go-to-market
Address existing gaps within your demand gen through questionnaires, 1-1 interactions, and team discussions
Create your ideal customer universe
Messaging that resonates with your audience
Devise processes to ensure an effective lead journey
Increase conversions through lead stages
Apply key metrics to manage and track sales growth
Help hire investable sales folks who have the ability to generate revenue
Create customer retention and advocacy models
What Services does ConduitSales offer?
Goto market and demand strategies
Sales Strategy and planning
Scaling existing sales process
Effective lead generation processes for your products
Advise on creating sustainable sales operating models
Define sales hiring and management strategies
Metrics and Management
Messaging services for sales activities including scripts and templates
ICP, value proposition, cadences
Conduct interviews to help you hire the best sales staff
Create lead management programs
Tool evaluation and Implementation
Sales budgets planning and incentive programs
What are the benefits of sales consulting services?
Many roadblocks prevent B2B companies from achieving their sales goals. However, saas sales companies will help you sell your software, products, and services effectively, inexpensively, and immediately. Sales consulting firms analyze your company's position and assist you in taking advantage of market opportunities. A reliable sales partner can help you set sales goals, analyze data, plan your growth sales strategy, make budgets, and target the right sales territories. Businesses can benefit from saas sales and marketing services since it helps them shape and scale their existing sales processes. The Right These IT consulting sales firms like ConduitSales can assist you in setting powerful sales strategies and identifying the best sales channels to increase your sales.
Quicker Go-to-market and implementation
Gain and grow customers at a better pace
More efficiency around processes and systems
Better sales culture within your teams
Conduit Sales is a trusted advisor for growing saas companies.
As the right outsourced sales consultant, we can provide you with new revenue-generating ideas through comprehensive planning and implementation.
How is ConduitSales a better sales firm for me?
Our background of working with high-growth sales teams in varied roles in B2B start-ups has brought us learning and experience that make us envision sales organizations we want to create based on our own experience while also addressing challenges we once faced in these organizations ourselves. Each of the consultants has years of experience in fast-paced environments and each bringing skillsets in very specific areas of the sales process.
Our goal is to generate high-quality leads and find potential clients, establish communication between you and key decision-makers, arrange "go to market" calls and technical demos on your behalf and follow up until the deal is closed.
Highly skilled consultants with role-based specialization
Organized onboarding to support you get started with us
Flexible terms for engagement
Industry network to support internal learning and development
Support for different time zones
How do I execute an outbound sales program for my company?
Your outbound process may be your most productive or draining investment and it is entirely dependent on how it is implemented. To create a successful outbound program you need:
Important to understand your demography, target geography, companies, competitor analysis, Ideal customer profile, buyer personas, prospecting strategy, and value proposition to support the best outbound outcomes
Call scripts and pitches, Email templates, Sales Playbook including objection handling and FAQs
Leads and Database
Your outbound is only successful if you have the right leads and datasets with verified contact details to support reach-out efforts. This is easier said than done as plenty of challenges arise in procuring datasets or creating leads
Sales folks need access to the best tools to enable them to create email cadences, support calling and follow-ups, CRMs to log customer data and interactions
Reporting metrics and dashboards
Metrics that are captured during outbound processes are invaluable to support and scale growth. Understanding the right KPIs, KRAs, and enforcement are the roadblocks to making the process work for you.
Sales human resources
Sales is a broad process with multiple roles with each subset of the sales process requiring very specific skill sets. Outbound sales is not meant for everyone as this process requires high levels of energy, experience, ability to handle rejections, organization, and planning. Your sales members are your best assets and require adequate training, hand-holding, motivation, delegation, and support with the resources mentioned above
Things to look out for:
Training on products, positioning, and skill sets
Account-based mapping, Lead allocation, efficiency, and discipline
Ability to replenish datasets and leads
Consistent prospect education on the value of products
Content that can be shared with prospects
Consistency in follow ups and prospect reach outs
Is it possible to outsource sales without losing your value?
Despite working with an outsourced team, you can still highlight your brand's most distinctive characteristics. Conduit Sales believes in preserving brand culture. We take care of your integrity, and internal culture and offer a willing, helpful, agile approach as your b2b SaaS sales partner.
By investing time in sharing your company’s culture and values, we will be able to sell your b2b saas product b2b saas product without comprising core values.